We are now looking for our next Lead Mechanical Engineer for our site in Bohus. Through your expertise, the Lead Mechanical Engineer will work to Lead and manage Mechanical design in external and internal projects and interact with other disciplines as procurement, process, process control, electrical and project administration.
- Lead and manage Mechanical design in external and internal projects and interact with other disciplines as procurement, process, process control, electrical and project administration.
- Plan the resource need together with the Project Manager
- Follow up the work within the discipline
- Ensure that the design meets requirements by law, standard and contract by conducting design reviews
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines in order to find optimal solutions in the projects
- Responsible for Site Supervision within the discipline
- Participate in commissioning and start-up of plants
- Visit clients plants during operation or shutdown for troubleshooting/inspection
- Provide input to cost estimates, time schedules and technical documents in the Sales phase for the Mechanical discipline.
- Constantly try to improve the ways of working
- University degree, Mechanical institute. Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Experience from investment projects in the Pulp or Chemical process area.
- Understanding of operations and maintenance within chemical process industry
- Knowledge about Engineering tools such as AutodCad, PDMS
- Ability to travel 50-100 days/ year
- Knowledge in project management systems and tools.
- Strong ability to cooperate, teamwork oriented.
- Goal focused
- Multicultural / ethnical skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, spoken and written, a third language is preferred
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Manager Engineering Support and based in Bohus , Sweden.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Sean Okeeffe, Manager Engineering Support, +4631587513
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Madelaine Paulsson, HR Business Partner, email@example.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Emma Lundin, +46 709 577 595
Unionen: Heléne Rosenlund +46708211839
Ledarna: Sanna Backman, +46709577103
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
We are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers’ processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries.
Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
Film: Nouryon your partner in essential Chemistry for a sustainable future
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.