We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
Title: Supply Planning Process Owner
Location: Houston, TX – Katy
• Define a best in class, fit for purpose and scalable Supply Planning process for Nouryon which supports the business objectives.
• Lead a community of Supply Planners harmonizing knowledge, capabilities, and best practices.
• Define, implement, and track performance and process adherence KPI that cascade through the organization providing insight to decisions related to business conditions and outcomes.
• Drive continuous improvement in collaboration with business lines and IT counterparts.
• Define work instructions and deliverables/tasks to support a robust and standard supply planning process across Nouryon BL and PL.
• Harmonize knowledge and capabilities across the extended supply planning community through training, forums, etc.
• Act as “Guard” for the Supply Planning process by ensuring and monitoring process & cadence adherence as well KPI.
• Execute process audits (Supply Planning)
• Establish governance and drive for maximum utilization of system with minimal exceptions (workarounds).
• Become the Key/Power user for the module and first line escalation for issue resolution, user training, modeling, etc.
• Conduct tests to approve fixes and enhanced functionality in Arkieva supply.
• Develop as well as enhance PowerBi reports
• Train & onboard new team members on system usage and supply process.
• Identify and participate in Business Planning projects to decrease cost, grow sales, improve service levels, and optimize working capital.
• Overall support for the IBP Process (Demand, Supply, Scheduling, Inventory and RCCP).
• Develop and update current training and process documentation. Establish a warehouse for process and training documentation storage.
• Continuous improvement activities.
• Key stakeholder in transformation projects in Arkieva and SAP – focal point for BP and Supply Chain.
• Progress into an expert/SME level in SAP MM, Scheduling and Planning
• Masters level preferred (MBA, Supply Chain)
• Bachelor’s degree (Supply Chain preferred) – Extensive supply chain experience in Supply Planning and/or S&OP/IBP roles or as a Supply Planning process owner.
• APICS/ASCM Certified as CPIM and/or CPIM
• Supply Planning functional expert
• Experienced using SAP(MM)/Other ERP systems and Advanced Planners and Optimizers (Arkieva, Logility, OM, Kinaxis, others) – Arkieva strongly preferred & desired
• Experienced in Business Warehouse or other data warehousing systems is preferred
• Excellent analytical skills including mass cross data validation
• Solid understanding of Business and Supply Chain processes
• Strategic and tactical view
• Driven, results oriented, change agent, displays initiative and drive
• Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerBi)
• Hands on knowledge of IT controls and organization is preferred
• Project leader capacity: able to drive change and manage across different business units and functional levels
• Excellent English communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and proactively complete projects with relative to little direction.