Job Description: Digital Specialist Requisition #3702
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. Please visit our website at: https://www.nouryon.com/
Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Digital Specialist position in Chicago, IL and Radnor, PA.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Platforms for Performance Formulations (PF), the Product Information Management (PIM) and Digital Specialist works with all PF Business Line Global Marketing & Digital Communications Managers, Marketing Managers and Product Specialists to ensure 100% accuracy of all PF product related information on our Product Information Management (PIM) system that feeds Nouryon’ official digital channels and platforms – Knowledge Centers, Websites, Sales Portal, Sales and Distributors Apps.
The Digital Specialist also support the Home and Personal Care business line in North America by managing third-party platforms for email marketing, interactive brochures/magazines, webinars, and online surveys, updating websites, and creating promotional social media campaigns and supporting virtual tradeshows.
- Serves as subject-matter-expert (SME) and technical expert of the PIM application for the PF global business, its content and usage of the content in the various global digital channels.
- Deep understanding of the principles, data model, data governance, product data management and asset (document) management.
- Own day-to-day execution of maintenance and creating of product data, resources/documents, and other entities in the Product Information Management System (PIM) and keeping product technical related information updated.
- Make sure products are correctly aligned with the internal Nouryon organization and the way externals (customers/ prospects) search for information (e.g. markets, applications, functionalities) to ensure efficient and consistent product search results of Nouryon.com and My Nouryon.com.
- Reviews technical information with product specialists and designated product owner (marketing manager) to deliver accurate technical information as well as to highlight product value propositions when describing products for our websites.
- Oversees and validate access to electronic records and information maintained avoiding unauthorized access of product information and assets.
- Generates Product Data Sheets via PIM; addresses local needs for PDS translations.
- Manage publishing settings of product related data.
- Supports various marketing teams on the implementation and roll-out of Knowledge Center and Sales Support Portal by making sure product related content are aligned correctly and marketing collaterals are updated.
- Sales and Distributors app: updates product information and related document and manages user access.
- Manages overall online inquiries (contact form/mailbox that are not covered by the businesses) for Performance Formulations.
- Manages product information, literature, and documents available on third-party digital marketplaces and/or public chemical search engines such as UL Prospector and Knowde.
- Supports marketing teams with product launches and discontinuities.
- Creates promotional landing pages and updates content on Nouryon.com (landing pages, videos, and images).
- Work directly with Marketing & Digital Communications Managers, creates and updates interactive brochures and presentations on FlipSnack.
- Manages third-party platforms for email marketing campaigns (SendGrid), Webinars (GotoWebinars and Teams) and social media marketing, following direction of Business Line Marketing and Digital Communications Managers.
- Works with marketing managers and marcom to optimize website content for search engines (SEO) and provide support to Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Support Home and Personal Care North America by providing marketing managers with expertise in digital marketing and creating and implementing product digital campaigns, coordinating webinars and virtual tradeshows, supports tradeshows in the region, support communication plans to introduce new products and promoting existing products. Also, responsible for creating new product literature (InDesign), videos and product/customers presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Public Relations or 3-5 years of proven experience with Product Information Systems.
- Experience with Content Management System, required.
- Experience with digital media assets -- product marketing collaterals, technical data sheets, images, videos, and multimedia content.
- Experience (3-5 years) with Search Engine Optimization.
- Attention to details and processes.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Understanding of CRM, is a plus.
- IT savvy, understanding of data models and relationship with digital channels.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
All applicants offered positions by Nouryon will be required to provide proof of their fully vaccinated COVID-19 status prior to beginning employment, subject to any exceptions made by Nouryon for religious or disability-related reasons.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. *