To execute, report & manage medium to large sized RD&I projects impacting more than one unit and/or region (~70%). Act as a Focal Point for assigned Business Line and support the continuous improvement of the PF Innovation process incl. tools, templates and capabilities (~30%).
- Drives the project including communication and stakeholder management.
- Manages resistance and ambiguity and provides the environment for success of the project.
- Sets objectives for project team members, provides clear, open and constructive feedback.
- Creates an open environment in the project team where all people can perform at their best and ensures an engaged project team.
- Manages and plans relevant (departmental) budget and proactively manages the cost and acts in line with HSE and Compliance regulations.
- Presents project progress, based on milestones, exceptions and deliverables on a regular basis to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support assigned BL with PF Innovation Process related quesstions and need for support.
- Defining project plan including scope, milestones and deliverables for medium to large sized projects; managing execution and delivery within the agreed time, budget and scope.
- Leading, coaching and appraising a small team of indirect reports – assigned to a project. Providing feedback to hierarchical manager.
- Ensuring end to end project management, incorporating relevant experiments, methodology and tools, intellectual property, knowledge development and customer needs.
- Act as a Focal Point for assigned Business Line and support the Continous Improvement of the PF Innovation Process, including tools, templates and capabilitites.
- Master's Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Technology and 5 years of experience or
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Technology and 10 years of experience.