Are you a sales professional with at least a few years of demonstrable experience in the polymer or chemical industry? Have you got what it takes to make an important contribution to our business strategy and Nouryon’s growth agenda? Do you feel at home in the international arena, and are you aware of and sensitive to cultural differences? If so, we are looking for you.
In our Polymer Catalysts business, we have a vacancy for a:
Fulltime, Deventer, the Netherlands.
Gross annual salary before tax: EUR 58.000 – EUR 88.000
As Account Manager, you are responsible for the consolidation and growth of our business in the polymer producing and fine chemicals markets, while also hunting for new business opportunities. Together with the sales and marketing team you strengthen our market position in the EMEA region.
Your responsibilities include:
• Protect and grow the business within the guidelines provided by commercial management
• Hunt for new business opportunities and manage these in CRM
• Execute the pricing plan and apply the tiered service level policy where applicable
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships at multiple levels and disciplines within the client’s organizations
• Monitor the order intake and provide accurate monthly sales forecasts to support production planning
• Execute the sales channel strategy
Polymer Catalysts at Nouryon
Our Polymer Catalysts business manufactures and supplies essential ingredients and sustainable solutions for the polymer industry. These are organic peroxides, co-catalysts (metal alkyls) and other specialty additives used in the production or processing of polymers. From construction materials, packaging and power distribution cables to yachts, automotive parts and shoe soles, our products help to meet the growing demands of the polymer industry.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position you bring at least a few years of demonstrated working experience in a commercial role in a business to business environment. You have proven to be an excellent relationship builder at different levels within customers organizations.
Next to this, you:
• Have at least a bachelor’s degree in business or chemistry (preferred)
• Are fluent in German and English
• Have the ambition to work in a technical sales environment, knowledge of the polymer industry is a strong plus
• Are competent to work in a matrix organization
• Are able to work with MS Office and Dynamics 365 CRM
• Are familiar with using social media, and know how to promote Nouryon’s company brand
• Have strong communication and presentation skills
• Are accurate
• Are a team player, self-starter, energetic and enthusiastic
You will travel in the EMEA region for approximately 50% of your time.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Account Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page, and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.