Are you able to translate financial data into a compelling story? Do you have extensive experience as a Financial Controller or a Financial Business Partner? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Salary per month: 3.900 – 5.750 EUR before tax
Your challenge as Controller
As a Controller, you will oversee the financial and business performance of the sites in Rotterdam, Deventer and of warehouses in Europe. You will report to the Controller ISC Europe. You will contribute to the execution of the business strategy and achievement of the financial objectives by providing performance analysis and management information. Furthermore, you will be performing planning and control activities, and act as an objective trusted and challenging partner to peers and seniors in business decision making. Other responsibilities:
• Analyses historical and future financial and business performance
• Contributes to the development and implementation of the strategy for the assigned business operations
• Prepares and maintains budgeting and rolling forecasts, coordinates the budget/Rolling Forecast process with budget holders
• Performs risk management cycles
• Participates in or leads projects.
We are a global specialty chemicals leader and supply industries worldwide with essential chemicals for the manufacture of products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, as well as cleaning and personal care items. Over the course of our nearly 400 years of existence, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the best performing companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability. Nouryon operates in over 80 countries around the world.
Have you got what it takes?
To be successful in this position you have experience in the Manufacturing. You have an understanding of product costing, variable costs and fixed costs. Furthermore, you are able to work across the organizational lines. Next to this,
• You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or similar;
• You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position.
• Competences such as critical thinking, prioritizing and organizing work, and good communication skills.
• You are fluent in both English and Dutch
• You have experience with SAP.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• Permanent contract with 2 months probationary period;
• Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 51.600 - 76.000 EUR before tax;
• 35 holidays;
• Discount on our collective health insurance.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Controller?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, email@example.com. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An pre-employment screening (VOG) will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.