Are you looking for a challenging HR Operations Specialist role in an international company? Do you want to experience what it is like to work in a truly global corporate environment? Join Nouryon, a multinational company active in over 80 countries. We are looking for a talented and ambitious team member to join our Asia HR Operations team based in Shanghai.
Nouryon is a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products, such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
About Your Role
You will join dynamic Asia HR Operations Team, to provide support to China to achieve high performance and transition project(s) smooth delivery:
· Responsible for HR Operation support to regional hub/site(s), support payroll delivery, business requests and resolve HR data & system support case(s)/inquiries (60%)
· Maintain Organization & HR Data and systems’ new changes/deployment to ensure data accuracy, support HR Technology China region deployment project, and annual compensation review cycle deployment in China (20%)
· Support China & Asia region HR Operation transition project(s), have the opportunity to communicate effectively with different stakeholders within/across functions (20%)
Who are we looking for?
· You have a high interest in the HR Operation and HR Tech field
· You have 2-4 years’ experience in HR fields in large multi-national company, 1-2 years of experience with Payroll HR IT Systems (preferably SAP) knowledge, data reporting & analysis expertise
· You hold a bachelor's/master's degree in Computer/Data science, Business Administration or any relevant field
· You have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to details and good follow up
· You are team player, high sense of accountability, ability to handle multi-tasks & work effectively in English-speaking community
· You have a proactive attitude and are well-organized, good communication skills