Are you a Procurement professional looking for the next career step in a challenging international environment? Someone who passionately will drive and support the strategy, procurement excellence and spend-down for our Logistics categories? Then we are looking for you!
Regional Logistics Category Specialist
Fulltime, Arnhem, the Netherlands
Gross annual salary incl. holiday pay: EUR 64.000 - 95.000
In this role you will drive and support the strategy, procurement excellence and spend-down for your Logistics categories for the Nouryon Business lines. The key logistics category is Road Bulk liquid transport. You will be successful when you know the business requirements and logistic strategy, be continuously innovative towards market developments and are able to implement improvements in the logistic set-up in both cost and service.
Further, you are responsible for:
• Developing and deploying the Logistics Strategy aligned with the Business lines requirements and strategy;
• Leading logistics tenders and strategic sourcing activities. You will support commercial controls to fully leverage Nouryon’s power in the market and secure maximum benefit to the individual Business lines;
• Contributing to modelling & simulation, and logistics mode selection to ensure cross Business lines synergies and benefits are captured;
• Maintaining a continuous approach to learning and market intelligence in order to keep up with the best source of supply, benchmarking, and market trends.
You will report to the Regional Sourcing leader EMEIA and will spend approximately 20% of your time traveling.
Procurement at Nouryon
Our Procurement function is part of Integrated Supply Chain and responsible for driving value from our supply base by creating the right insights into the markets we buy in and improving the performance of our suppliers on delivery, cost and sustainability. Managing risks, costs and supply reliability in logistics and raw materials along with driving down our NPR spend are key levers in the company strategic plan.
Have you got what it takes?
To be successful in this job, you are a professional with a minimum of 5 years experience in logistics procurement and the supply chain environment. You have powerful interpersonal, influencing and communication skills including a strong Microsoft Office capability.
Next to this, you:
• Have a bachelor or master degree in Business or Engineering
• Have a strong background in the Bulk Liquid transport
• Have a strong background in logistics operations and HSE requirements (transportation)
• Have experience with lean management methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma
• Are a true teamplayer
• Have experience with project management
• Are fluent in written and spoken English
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• A gross annual salary including holiday allowance between EUR 64.000 and EUR 95.000, depending on your experience.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Regional Logistics Category Specialist?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707.
Please note that applications via email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.