Do you have experience in Compensation and Benefits, and are you looking for a new challenge with international exposure? Do you have strong data and analytics skills? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Rewards Specialist Europe
Your challenge as Rewards Specialist
As a Rewards Specialist, you will ensure that all compensation, benefits, pension and related processes drive the organization’s ability to attract, retain and recognize employees. You will partner with local HR and business leaders to identify, solve and implement Reward solutions to help attract and retain talent while reporting to the Global Rewards Manager. One of the challenges within this position is improving the processes and participating on these global (HR) projects.
• Partner with local HR, line managers and the Global Rewards team to support the annual compensation review process
• Prepare, review and present rewards-related materials as needed for review and discussion with local Works Councils and Unions
• Participate with the Global Rewards team on global projects, process improvements, workflows and the annual merit / STI cycle
• Oversee local job evaluations requests, grading decisions and market pricing inquiries
• Prepare compensation-related reports for the Nouryon Leadership Teams
• Partner with HR Operations regarding job grading and packages for new hires
• Support data or transactional requests from the Global Mobility team
• Provide advice and counsel regarding local benefit practices, labor policies and compliance and ensures these are aligned with Nouryon’s global rewards strategy
We are a global specialty chemicals leader and supply industries worldwide with essential chemicals for the manufacture of products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, as well as cleaning and personal care items. Over the course of our nearly 400 years of existence, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the best performing companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability. Nouryon operates in over 80 countries around the world.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• Permanent contract with 2 months probationary period;
• Competitive salary;
• 35 holidays;
• Discount on our collective health insurance.
Have you got what it takes?
You are process driven, self-started, highly responsive to requests, and highly proficient in Excel. In this role, you will be responsible for the European Region, including the Netherlands, which covers over 1,000 employees. Therefore, it is required to speak and write Dutch and English fluently to be successful in this role. Next to this,
• You have a master’s degree;
• You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in compensation and benefits in a multinational employer or HR consultancy;
• You have experience with (European) compensation and benefits practices
• Experience in job evaluation systems (e.g. Korn Ferry, Mercer and WTW) and maintenance of grading structurers would be a plus.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Rewards Specialist?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.