Are you a Logistics International Specialist who is experienced in successfully handling daily logistics activities for the transport modes ocean and air, including shipment planning, optimization, execution, monitoring, and reporting? If so, then we are looking for you!
In our European Logistics hub, we have a vacancy for a:
Logistics International Specialist Ocean and Air
Fulltime, Arnhem, the Netherlands
Monthly salary before tax: EUR 3.600 – EUR 5.000
• Transportation planning activities for ocean and air, including capacity planning, shipment and fleet planning, carrier selection, routing, scheduling, tendering, and load building
• Transportation booking activities.
• Complete and review shipping and customs documentation
• Monitor shipments and customs clearance status; resolve shipment exceptions and customs clearance complications if they arise.
• Track and monitor logistics provider, customer, and organization logistics KPIs and cost performance.
• Report inconsistencies and deviations
• Support freight cost payment, management, and invoicing.
• Process supplier requests for payments prior to import.
• Request and check invoices and reimbursements
• Compile inputs and analyze drawback forecasts and feasibility studies
• Develop performance reports
• Maintain relationships with logistics providers and government agencies
• Identify frequency and cause of service failures
• Support acquisition of transport mode capacity including spot booking.
• Support process improvement efforts
The Supply Planning & Logistics team
The European logistics team is responsible for all inbound, outbound transportation execution and warehousing. The team is divided into a mainland Europe team based in Arnhem Netherlands and a team located in Gothenborg Sweden. This position is based in Arnhem and looks after execution to / from our sites and warehouses in mainland Europe.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position you have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience in logistics and supply chain. You have a strong understanding of the transport modes ocean and air.
Next to this, you:
• Have a bachelor’s diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field
• Bring demonstrated experience in performing international logistics activities.
• Have the ability to troubleshoot and quickly develop solutions.
• Have experience with carrier and custom broker relationship management
• Have experience with IMO and export customs compliance
• Have the ability to use data to support decision making and develop solutions
• Are able to support process improvement initiatives while balancing daily responsibilities.
• Have a good understanding of the modal transport market
• Are able to work with some supervision.
• Have strong working knowledge of SAP, TMS, WMS, and MS Excel and Word.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Logistics International Specialist Ocean and Air?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page, and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.