Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a “Communications Specialist and Receptionist” in Radnor, PA.
The Receptionist is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. The role will interact frequently with members of the executive leadership team and assist with a variety of projects as needed. This role presents future advancement opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner
- Coordinate front-desk activities and provide other general office support
- Perform a variety of reception, event, marketing, and communications support duties
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Assist members, functioning as an Administrative Assistant, of the executive leadership team including our Chief Human Resources Officer, General Counsel and Communications Director on various projects on a regular basis
- Assist, as needed, with HR matters and/or marketing related tasks, communications campaigns, special customer or employee event coordination, and management
- Update calendars and schedule meetings for frequently used meeting rooms
- Arrange travel and accommodations occasionally
- Keep common areas, including kitchen, tidy and presentable
- Utilized knowledge and experience to streamline office operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Business or Communications is preferred
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task, in a fast paced environment with competing timelines, in a timely and effective manner
- Proven experience with normal office software programs
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.