Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a remote Regional Sales Manager Agriculture and Food.
- The Regional Sales Manager North America, Agriculture and Food will lead a team focused on the agriculture, food and feed segments. The team is currently responsible for a EUR €120M business with an ambitious growth charter.
- This position will have responsibility to drive market expansion and growth. He/she will capture market requirements and trends and analyze how to convert them into successful business strategy.
- The successful candidate must be a strategic thought leader who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment while driving change.
- He/she will bring experience and a deep understanding of the Agricultural or Agrochemical industry and will have a proven track record of having helped a business significantly grow.
- Responsible for budget development and delivering against financial metrics for Agriculture and Food
- Work with the marketing department to develop the regional commercial strategy
- Execute against sales plan that expands customer base and extends regional business in line with the Agriculture and Food strategy.
- Identify and maximize growth and market share opportunities for both existing products and innovations.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop mitigation plan.
- Ensure company sales targets are met and new company cultural standards are established by holding weekly team check-ins to monitor progress.
- Solid understanding of the Agrochemical industry
- A relevant undergraduate degree required; Masters or MBA preferred
- Willingness to travel 60%;
- Key competencies of business acumen, collaboration, strategic thinking, program and process management, change management, managing diverse and complex relationships.