Nouryon, a global leader in essential chemicals, has an opening for a Global Operations Analysis Manager located in our Houston, Texas office. This role will report to the Senior Vice President & Chief Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Officer. The Global Operations Analysis Manager will serve as Chief of Staff and deliver strategic operations analysis for the Chief Integrated Supply Chain Officer while also helping manage efficient and coordinated information flow within the ISC leadership team. The role will build process economic models as needed, lead key improvement projects, and be a change management leader in the end-to-end transformation efforts of Integrated Supply Chain.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop working models of core operating processes and lead special projects, as assigned, that accelerate transformation and drives speed, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Partner with the ISC Leadership Team, develop and maintain operations scorecards, monthly reporting packages, and drive actions of process improvement aligned across functions.
- Work with regional leaders, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, and engineering to provide real-time analysis of projects against plans and eliminate surprises through proactive actions to prevent issues before they happen.
- Identify improvement opportunities and lead execution of key efforts to transform the operations organization into Today’s Nouryon
- Serve as the go-to person to build critical thinking/analysis capability and lead the organization to next level speed of execution and agility in decision making.
- Work with M&A, strategic key initiative execution, and gap analysis projects.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, engineering (chemical, mechanical) or other related technical/analytical field
- Masters of Business Analysis or other relevant degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing in a technical or business analysis role is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented and process minded with a combination of business and technical experience.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to provide structure and systematic thinking to address business and customer needs.
- Ability to lead thought influence across all operations functions.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into value-add terms that can be simplified into practical operations solutions.
- Demonstrated global business acumen having lived and/or worked internationally preferred.
- Proven self motivated individual that brings initiatives to closure.
- LSS Green Belt; Prefer Black Belt
- Knowledge of economic modeling and strong presentation skills