Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a “Executive Assistant” in Radnor, PA.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting several high-level executives at Nouryon’s corporate office in Radnor, including senior members of the Legal Department. This position will require excellent communication, organizational, technology and time management skills to coordinate competing tasks for the leadership team.
- Plan and arrange global business travel and complete monthly expense reports
- Manage calendar, agenda and arrange meetings
- Manage distribution lists
- Plan and help arrange departmental and office-wide in-person and virtual meetings
- Create, proofread and format PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize SAP SRM to issue Purchase Orders and process invoices
- Special project coordination as needed
- Highly skilled in office software programs (Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Self-starter that is eager to learn new skills and accept new challenges
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- College Degree; 2-year degree required; 4-year degree strongly preferred. Business or Communications degree a plus
- Full time opportunity, good compensation and benefits package with career path options available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.