Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Production Planner III - Contract Manufacturing - Requisition #4277 position in Chicago, IL and Houston, TX.
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. Please visit our website at: https://www.nouryon.com/
- Planning, scheduling, inventory management, production, shipping, and material ordering (raw materials & interplant transfers) to assigned toll processors.
- Support Tolling Manager in execution of the Tolling Strategy.
- Payment approval of all invoices from tollers (contract manufacturers).
- Coordination of transfers between production plants.
- Provide backup for other tolling coordinators.
- Generate KPI data for tollers.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for issue resolution.
Job Context (Nature & Scope of the Business:
- Direct the production at specific toll manufacturing sites.
- Maintain continuity of supply for products made at those sites.
- Purchase raw materials to support these toll manufacturing sites.
- Generate performance data for the tolling sites.
- Bring continuous improvement to operational aspects of tolling.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Lean Six Sigma green/yellow belt preferred.
- 1-3 years’ work experience, required, preferably in Supply Chain or Plant Logistics Functions of a manufacturing facility.
- Must have SAP experience (Production Planning (PP)), Materials Management (MM) and Sales and Distribution (SD) modules. Ability to troubleshoot SAP transactions highly desirable.
- Proficient skills working with Excel, including formulas and pivot tables.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Team player - actively contributes to their group to complete tasks, meet goals or manage projects, respect ideas, and aim to improve the product or process.
*All applicants offered positions by Nouryon will be required to provide proof of their fully vaccinated COVID-19 status prior to beginning employment, subject to any exceptions made by Nouryon for religious or disability-related reasons. *
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. *