Career Opportunity: Global Sample Coordinator (Req. #4315)
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. Please visit our website at: https://www.nouryon.com/
Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Global Sample Coordinator, position located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Global Sample Coordinator is responsible for the process involved in R&D shipments globally and includes understanding the landscape of imports/exports regulations, SAP order entry and maintenance of system.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the sample order process for R&D materials from entry into SAP to processing the goods receipt to close out shipping.
- Understand the regulatory requirements in countries to be able to import or export between labs and/or customer locations.
- Ensure all required documents for customs is prepared and available to get samples through the border.
- Coordinate with PSRA group related to TSCA/FDA requirements and SDS development for new chemicals.
- Coordinate with Material master group for receipt of new MM#s and/or extension of MM#s to shipping facility.
- Coordinate with labs and shipping departments to ensure shipment are processed in a timely basis to meet customer needs.
Required Experience and Education:
- SAP experience, required.
- Required to be organized and have ability to handle multiple sample requests and maintain the documentation.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to communicate with various labs/shipping locations located globally. Knowledge of the regulatory requirements for border customs is preferred.
- Prior related experience, in this role will be a significant benefit.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. *