Are you able to influence and effectively engage a diverse range of stakeholders? Are you a self-starter, process-driven and highly detail-oriented? And do you have experience within Talent, Learning and Performance? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Global Talent & Performance Manager
Your challenge as Global Talent & Performance Manager
The Global Talent & Performance Manager will be able to design the talent and succession program for Nouryon globally, ensure that the global learning programs will be run, and manage the entire Performance Management cycle. While global teams are dynamic, innovative and creative, they also come with their own challenges of language, cultural and time zone differences.
Talent & Succession
• Co-develop, and execute a talent pipeline that aligns with our hiring needs and business objectives.
• Building succession plans and crafting an internal promotion process
• Design, create and manage a talent management program and process for Nouryon’s executives
• Using performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training/hiring needs per department and level of employees.
• Prepare and organize annual performance review sessions for Nouryon’s executives
• Functioning as an in-house instructional design expert and facilitating training programs focused on personal development and leadership development.
• Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
• Manage the Annual Performance Cycle from the objective setting till the final ratings
• Execute Continuous Performance Management strategies and programs
• Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
• Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings on Performance Management
• Promote and drive cultural performance management change towards a process that supports talent pipelining.
• Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best practices
• Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
• Participate with the Global Center of Expertise Teams on global projects
• Prepare, review and present performance and talent-related materials as needed for review and discussion with local Works Councils.
• Partner with HR Operations regarding individual performance process issues
We are a global specialty chemicals leader and supply industries worldwide with essential chemicals for the manufacture of products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, as well as cleaning and personal care items. Over the course of our nearly 400 years of existence, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the best performing companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability. Nouryon operates in over 80 countries around the world.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• Permanent contract with 2 months probationary period;
• Competitive salary;
• 35 holidays;
• Discount on our collective health insurance.
Have you got what it takes?
In order to successfully perform this role, the ideal candidate has a global experience implementing professional Talent and Development strategies in different cultures and geographies, amongst others in North-America, China and Sweden. A professional level is required in order to have the needed impact on the organization and its senior management involved in making the business and HR strategies work effectively in the day to day practice.
• Preferably a University degree
• 5+years of experience in a multinational employer
• Experience within Talent, Learning and Performance
• Detailed knowledge of talent and succession planning;
• Experience with managing and overseeing global processes and projects
• Experience with full-cycle Performance Management cycle (objections, check-ins, performance)
• Knowledge of HR systems, specifically Success Factors preferred
• Fluent in English
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Global Talent & Performance Manager?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.