Nouryon is looking for a
at one of our sites in the Netherlands/Sweden.
Nouryon is looking for you – are you a strong communicator, great at handling data and coordinating multiple stakeholders at once, while keeping a strategic eye out for market developments? Then this is for you:
The Regional Demand Planner is responsible to deliver a monthly demand plan as part of the business planning process for their responsible area that is approved through the Demand Management Review process. They will build on the combination of statistical forecasting practices and scenario planning to develop the sales forecast. The role will focus on increasing the efficiency of the supply chain through targeted forecast accuracy and associated KPIs to ensure product is available to meet the sales plan, while minimizing operational costs.
- Demand forecast: analyze & manage forecast and compare with sales history
- Stakeholder management: coordinate execution of demand plan with sales team and customer services team
- Forecast segmentation & Statistical Forecast Models: identify materials applicable to collaborative forecast, determine best model-to-business fit
- Creation of SAP training material
- Power User Arkieva: project leader or participant in demand management projects
- Business Planning: support and facilitate Regional Demand Reviews
- Continuous improvement of tools, processes, etc.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in business, Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, or Supply Chain
- Affinity towards numbers, analytical mindset
- Highly proficient in MS Office packages
- Very strong communication skills on all functional levels
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data and communicate outcomes meaningfully
- Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, Arkieva, or equivalent systems
- Solid understanding of supply chain & business processes
- Process-driven attitude, results-orientated
- APICS CPIM or CSCP preferred
- Willingness to travel approx. 10%