- Secure deliveries of service and products to local site in accordance with signed contracts
- Be the first escalation point of contact for operational issues for sites (late deliveries, quality issues, inadequate performance etc.)
- Drive efficiency and actively seek to optimize the procurement processes.
- Manage supplier risk by proactively monitoring changes within the supplier base or at the site
- Support with RFQs for purchase orders for the site with assigned suppliers
- Support the procurement admin team to resolve issues with invoices, incorrect pricing or other contractual discrepancies
- Contribute in the development of sourcing strategies and the deployment of those at the sites
- Support category manager with project, contracts and supplier implementations
- Support site POs in compliance with existing contracts and commercial terms
- Lead and manage local negotiations in alignment with category managers
- Supplier development and performance management for local site.
Skills & Requirements
- Good negotiating skills and ability to engage and collaborate across sites
- Capability of working in a cross-functional and in a complex environment with different businesses and stakeholders
- Capability of working under pressure, keep continuous improvement for the assigned tasks.
- Technical understanding within the relevant fields and ability to assess critical requirements related to different sourcing scenarios
- Strong communication and influencing skills, both internally and externally. Requires strong interpersonal, organizational, written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize between different tasks and keep deadlines
- Full proficiency with E-sourcing tools like Ariba, SAP etc.
- Full proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of Procurement working on an international procurement organization.
Language Skills: Fluent in English. Additional languages are plus.