Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for Inside Sales Support in Houston, TX.
Sales Support will support Sales/Account Managers in the execution of the sales process and will coordinate contact with the customers to address exceptional issues and non-order related requests (post-order process).
- Act as focal point to the internal organization across functions on customer related issues regarding the post-order process
- Run First Order Checks and reach out to customer to go through questionnaire
- Notify Account Managers of customers with orders below their forecast/contract
- Coordinate with Account Managers to follow up opportunities that warrant a visit
- Coordinate with OBAM/Account Managers to sell off-spec product
- Coordinate with the customer to finalize contract terms and obtain customer signatures (after Account Managers agree commercial terms) and communicate with Sales Admin
- Monitor inbound customer inquiries and questionnaires and coordinate collection of necessary information internally to complete the response
- Onboard customers MyNouryon facilitating electronic orders, self-service document retrieval
- Notify and follow up with Account Managers on disputed Invoices, notify Customer Service on outcome
- Complete secondary dunning when first dunning attempt by Credit Control is unsuccessful
- Monitor and coordinate complaint investigations and support Account Managers in reviewing and closing complaints and providing a response to the customer
- Organize and follow-up on sample shipments to customers
- Handle back office contract administration including archiving of documents related to the sales process
(Co)develop, implement and/or optimize work processes and systems. Share knowledge (best practices) and contribute to standardization in working processes to support harmonization and proper usage of systems related to the sales process.
BS degree- with a technical background
- Speed & Agility
- Empathy to be bold & challenging