Nouryon’s Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization. Central to our success is a sophisticated strategy and structure, delivered via a diverse and flat organizational structure that enables an agile and flexible approach.
Within IM, the CIO Office is responsible for planning, driving and controlling the entire IT function to world-class standards and policies through enterprise architecture, risk & control management, cyber security, customer excellence, functional excellence and continuous improvement. At the CIO Office we have a vacancy for a Cyber Security Manager. The home base of this position can be in Europe or the USA.
As Cyber Security Manager, you combine your technical expertise and strategical thinking, and translate these into innovative strategic, technological and operational solutions that effectively mitigate Nouryon-wide cyber risk to an acceptable level.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop the Cyber Security strategy, define and drive a Nouryon wide cyber program and continuously improve our overall security posture (IT\OT)
• Assess and manage cyber risk for both the IT and OT environment
• Detect, respond to and recover from cyber security incidents via a managed SOC service
• Maintain an integrated control framework and monitor compliance to cyber security controls in the control framework and track improvements
• Run a continuous employee cyber security awareness program
• Chair the relevant cyber security governance boards and be the central contact for cyber security within Nouryon
What experience, knowledge and competencies do you bring along?
• Master’s degree in business management, computer science, computer engineering, cyber security, mathematics or a related field of study;
• Eight to ten years work experience in IT, including a number of years in IT Security, EDP audit, cyber security(management) consulting or information risk management (e.g. RE, CISA or CISSP)
• Experience with defining policies and control frameworks, IT Governance and Security Governance (COSO, ISO27001, COBIT, NIST), Information Risk Management
• Experience with managing processes including security incident management and working with a managed services SOC
• Knowledge of cyber security in the process industry (OT / ICS) and relevant standards like IEC 62443
• Experience with driving change and transformation, managing large projects (agile & waterfall), managing teams of experts (directly/indirectly)
• Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively on leadership level and to technical teams.
• A drive to innovate and continuously improve.
• Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707.
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the 'apply button on this page.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.