Are you an experienced Audit Manager who feels at home in a dynamical multinational organization and who likes traveling and soaking up different cultures? Do you combine analytical out-of-the-box thinking with excellent communication and influencing skills? If so, we are looking for you!
Within our Internal Audit department, we have a vacancy for an:
Fulltime, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Gross annual salary before tax: EUR 65.000 – EUR 100.000
As Audit Manager you are responsible for coordinating, planning and leading audits in business areas such as Finance, Business Operations, Cyber Security, Sustainability, Logistics and Site audits. You prepare audit reports and clearly communicate the audit results to different stakeholders. You come with improvement proposals, and actively contribute to further develop the Audit department as a trusted and value adding business partner.
Your responsibilities include:
• Conducting and managing integrated audits (operational, IT and financial audits), special purpose assignments, project audits on a global scale in accordance with our departmental audit methodology, policies and standards
• Preparing audit reports including recommendations for management
• Identifying risk areas in the company through risk assessments and gap analyses
• Working alongside IT Auditors during performance of integrated audits
• Building and maintaining constructive networks and relationships with other functional areas to create a support base for internal audit plans and initiatives
• Actively participating in the SOX Compliance implementation or internal controls testing
• Building a strong cooperation between Internal Audit, Internal Control and Risk Management as well as with the Audit Committee and C-suite management level.
Internal Audit at Nouryon
The Internal Audit, Internal Control & Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) function is defining, implementing, and ensuring an effective internal control framework and an enterprise risk management framework for the company. These goals are established by using a continuous risk identification process and to create a robust control environment which mitigates the main enterprise risks, as well as to provide continuous monitoring of the Nouryon control environment.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging role, you bring at least 5 to 10 years of demonstrated audit experience in public accounting and/or an internal audit function in a multinational company. You have a deep understanding of the accounting theory, internal control and auditing standards.
Next to this, you:
• Have a university degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, (IT) Audit or Business Administration
• Possess a professional certification, such as CPA, CIA, ACCA, CIMA, CISA or similar
• Have extensive experience in working with SAP and PowerBI
• Have knowledge of and experience with COSO and SOX requirements.
• Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the company
• Are able to work independently, with a minimum of supervision
• Are fluent in English, both verbal and in writing. Additional languages are a plus
This role requires frequent travelling to the USA and in Europe, up to 35% of your time. Additionally, you need to live in the Netherlands and be eligible to work here.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• A competitive salary
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Audit Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page, and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.