We are now looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to our production sites in Stenungsund and Kumla. In this role you will support the two business units operating at the sites – Surface Chemistry and Ethylene & Sulfur Derivatives.
As HR Business Partner you will be a member of the Management Teams at the sites in Stenungsund and Kumla, being involved in strategic decisions as well handling day-to-day business within the HR scope. You will partner with senior stakeholders and provide HR support to the businesses in order to realize future strategies and plans.
W e offer a challenging and independent role with great variety, and are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced and complex environment and has the ability to navigate and communicate locally as well as in an international organization.
- Support business initiatives from an HR perspective, providing HR expertise and partnership to the Management Teams
- Implementation of HR Operating model including systems, processes and policies
- Develop and sustain leadership and workforce capabilities, ensuring a talented and engaged workforce
- First point of contact for the Country HR Manager and Global HR Business Partner regarding tactical people issues
- Develop and lead implementation of health related activities
- Manage local labor relations and support local managers in dealing with front line employee issues
- Manage local compensation and benefits within the global framework and guidelines
- Responsible for coordination of all Union related issues at the sites in Stenungsund and Kumla, including salary reviews, reorganizations etc
- Responsible for the local blue-collar salary system