Are you an experienced buyer with a strategic mindset and strong networking skills? Do you value good relations and team spirit in your work? This role offers you freedom with resbonsibility and the opportunity to grow in a changing environment. You will be part of a small team of three and located in Stenungsund.
The responsibility for this position is to improve overall capability of raw material purchase and supply in the EMEIA region. This includes purchasing centralization in the region for all raw materials and acting as support for the line manager for global raw material source in the future. This role will also be key in improving the overall raw material supply security for all sites in the region.
- Develop raw material purchase structure for 3 sites in support of business goals and development in next 3 years, for specific products, with special focus on Stenungsund.
- Review and develop raw material process in EMEIA and create transparent spend data utilizing available tools and processes.
- Manage and develop purchasing strategies and align with global supplier strategy for big spend or key raw material categories.
- Drive material cost improvement opportunities, implement raw material procurement initiative with responsibility to deliver on the savings objectives.
- Build capability to be able to support the site Stenungsund both in ongoing business and in improvement projects.
- Proactively work with Technical and Site for make/buy transaction.
- Value creation and deliver savings targets annually.
- Drive the improvement of supplier payment terms.
- Be the Purchasing focal point for FAMIQS registration and audits.