Nouryon is an industry leader within specialty chemicals and we develop our products and processes with a sustainable future in mind. We are always looking for a smarter, safer and more sustainable way to invent, produce and transport our products. To be number one, we need to stay sharp and continuously improve every part of our business. If you share our passion for excellence and wants to lead projects that makes the difference, this might be the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Senior SAP Process Architect with focus on Supply Chain. In this role you will Improve performance within Nouryon’s Surface Chemistry organization by process standardization and digitalization with focus on SAP. This means that you will Lead standardization and globally integrate the standard continuous improvement processes, data and tools in Operations. It will be your responsibility to lead change of operational and functional excellence throughout our integrated supply chain function. You will assess and train key users and other site/functional focal points in relevant continuous improvement processes, systems and tools.
As Senior SAP Process Architect you will lead the improvements of business processes and tools on behalf of Nouryon Surface Chemistry towards Nouryon’s global Continuous Improvement teams to continuously improve standard processes. You will provide in depth knowledge in business, process, data and tools. Organize the support to deliver the required improvements including capability building and necessary training. You will also manage global programs to move sites and functions to World Class levels.
This is a global position for Nouryon Surface Chemistry, supporting 13 sites worldwide. You will have the opportunity to build a strong business network within the whole Business Unit.
- Lead process standardization and digitization to achieve World Class Supply Chain Operations
- Proactively seeks, leads and implements improvement opportunities
- Improves the level of knowledge and training in Supply Chain and Operations Departments
- Lead change and foster an operational excellence culture at all Surface Chemistry sites and Integrated Supply Chain functions
- Ensure sites and functions working according to World Class Standards
- Liaise with Integrated Supply Chain Management Team members to improve and automate KPI management
- Govern Nouryons Continuous Improvement system and other programs being deployed in the business unit to safeguard end-to-end efficiencies