Nouryon is an industry leader within specialty chemicals and we develop our products and processes with a sustainable future in mind. We are always looking for a smarter, safer and more sustainable way to invent, produce and transport our products. To remain successful, we need to stay sharp and continuously improve every part of our business. If you want to take part in our journey towards a world class purchasing organization, this may be the next step in your career.
We are looking for a Non Product Related (NPR) Procurement Manager Nordics to our site in Bohus or Stenungsund. We have recently centralized and functionalized our NPR procurement organization. This means that you will be able to have a large impact on our organization and contribute with ideas that will be listen to.
You will lead a senior procurement team to drive and develop the NPR procurement organization across the region to deliver savings and optimize the total cost of ownership from early investment projects to operational consumption of parts and services. Your team consists of 9 direct reports and 12 indirect reports. Besides the regional scope, you will also hold a business critical role as the global NPR Procurement Business Partner for the Business Unit Pulp and Performance Chemicals and be responsible to align and secure that all business units specific interests are closely captured and incorporated in the NPR procurement activities globally. As NPR Procurement Manager, you will also secure that interests of other business units within the Nordic region are carefully captured and reflected in all strategies and activities within the region.
You will be a member of NPR Procurement Leadership team, and leader of the Regional Procurement Leadership Team. In our organization you will find experienced and proficient colleagues who wants to perform and beat the expectations. But who also wants to share knowledge, best practice and contribute to a helpful atmosphere. Your development is important for us, and you can rely on your manager supporting you in your career from this position and forward.
- Lead procurement team to drive and develop the NPR procurement organization
- Be the global NPR Procurement Business Partner for the Business Unit Pulp and Performance Chemicals
- Secure operational procurement support for all sites within the Nordics and together with suppliers and stakeholders develop a stable and high performing supply chain.
- Implement and lead a new category management organization and secure transparent and efficient supplier management in collaboration with other regions.
- Develop and deploy a regional sourcing strategy to drive commercial excellence, deploy standardization and implement industry total cost of ownership best practices across the sites in the Nordics.
- Secure planning and adequate resource allocation for CapEx projects and lead the CapEx sourcing team to secure all procurement deliverables such as cost and contract optimization, on time delivery and implementation.