Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
We are now looking for our next Senior Mechanical Engineer for our site in Bohus. Through your expertise, the Senior Mechanical Engineer will lead and manage Mechanical design work in projects for the construction of chemical plants.
A challenging opportunity for an open-minded and enthusiastic candidate who wants to lead and manage internal and external projects within Mechanical and interact with other disciplines such as purchasing, process, process control, electrical and project administration.
- Report to the Engineering Manager and Project Manager
- Lead and manage Mechanical design in projects and interact with other disciplines including: procurement, process, process control, electrical and project administration
- Plan the resources needed together with the Project Manager
- Ensure that the design meets requirements by law, standards and the project contract
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines in order to find optimal solutions in projects
- Visit client’s plants during operation or shutdown for troubleshooting/inspection
- Constantly try to improve the ways of working
- University degree, Mechanical institute. Minimum 5 years work experience
- Experience from investment projects in the Paper or Chemical industries
- Experience with pressure vessels, tanks, pumps and piping systems
- Knowledge in Engineering tools such as MSExcel, AutodCad, PDMS
- Strong ability to cooperate, teamwork oriented
- Goal focused
- Good level of Swedish and English, written and spoken
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Manager Engineering Support and based in Göteborg , Sweden. The last day of application is January 17, 2022.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Sean Okeeffe, Manager Engineering Support, +4631587513
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Håkan Malmberg Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Emma Lundin, +46 709 577 595
Unionen: Heléne Rosenlund +46708211839
Ledarna: Sanna Backman, +46709577103
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,900 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.