Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future
Team Lead Engineering Nouryon Stenungsund
We are looking for a Team Lead Engineering to our production site in Stenungsund, Sweden. The Team Lead Engineering is leading a team of professional engineers with the aim to facilitate growth by leading expansion and debottlenecking projects as well as optimizing the performance of the manufacturing plants in terms of people and process safety, sustainability and quality. The team are using traditional engineering tools, new digital solutions as well as lean six sigma to drive the performance towards operational excellence in 5 manufacturing plants, both batch and continuous processes.
The PQC team is working close collaboration with all other functions on the site as well as with other stakeholders in Supply Chain, R&D, Technology and Business.
As Team Lead you report to the Product and Quality Control Manager (PQC) and have approximately 11 direct reporting including Process Engineers and Process Safety Engineers.
- Responsible to drive projects and programs for growth and improved productivity, safety performance and quality performance
- Collective responsibility for executing Site Stenungsund goals, objectives and action plans
- Collective responsible to fill site project portfolio to ensure long term success focusing on performance of the production units, Asset Utilization, Process effectiveness and overall asset management
- Responsible for introduction of new products and optimization of current product portfolio
- Responsible for handling of deviations and customer complaints
- Responsible to identify and drive digital opportunities for operational excellence together with global digital technology team
- Responsible to secure competence, process know-how and special skills in the area of process engineering
To be successful in this position you have a demonstrated track record of effective leadership in past roles and enjoy being a manager in an environment of change. You appreciate the power of team work, and know the strength of working across global cultures. You are confident in your own expertise and a possess a strong drive to deliver results. You have excellent communication skills, problem-solving capabilities, and experience in building strong networks.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- High level of competence, experience and respect of all HSE&S aspects.
- Excellent skills in verbal and written Swedish and English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in risk management and risk analysis (e.g. HAZOP, SIL, LOPA).
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma is desired.
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the PQC Manager and based in Stenungsund, Sweden.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
The last day of application is January 23, 2022.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Jessica Edler, PQC Manager, +46 733 85 55 73.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Håkan Malmberg, Talent Resourcing Partner, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sveriges Ingenjörer, Anna-Lena Palm +46 303 851 13
Unionen Magnus Svensson +46 303 858 38
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
We look forward to your application!
Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,900 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
The application process
We carry out a continuous selection and may close the application process before the final application date, so don’t hesitate to send us your application.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.