We are now seeking our next Account Manager, Agricultural Specialties, Nouryon Performance Formulations. In this role, you will be responsible to develop, manage and ensure realization of sales for the assigned accounts as well as to contribute to the growth strategy within Agricultural segments.
- Deliver sales according to budget and growth targets as well as to provide accurate sales forecasts
- Direct contact with customers in the field, representing Nouryon in a professional manner
- Contribute to the realization of the Agriculture Specialties growth strategy
- Assess and understand the market needs, development and trends including changes in the customer base, competition, agro applications, solutions and products in the market
- Identify, asses and develop potential new accounts
- Achieve annual sales results and business growth versus an annual plan from the established customer base and identified new accounts
- Define opportunities for new business as part of detailed account planning and sales forecasting
- Establish and build senior-level relationships with key decision makers and buyers
- Understand and assess customers’ needs, business objectives, strategies and build compelling customer value propositions representing our portfolio
- Serve as a lead contracts negotiator on commercial terms
- Serve as the customer ambassador, trusted advisor and advocate into the Nouryon organization
- Leverage and work with the Nouryon organization and team(s) to serve customers in the best way possible including providing excellent delivery reliability in time and in full
- Serve as the central resource for communications with the customer on new product developments in the Nouryon portfolio
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, using the systems and tools agreed (10-10-5-5, CRM etc)
To be successful in this position, we believe that you have a high social competence, high customer focus and the ability to build successful and long-term relationships. You are confident in your own expertise and has good communication skills due to the large number of collaboration partners, both internal and external.
- M Sc Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or Biology
- 8+ years of documented experience in Industrial Sales & Marketing of Specialty Chemicals or chemical process environment to the Agro industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Professional knowledge in written and spoken German is an advantage
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Sales Manager EMEA. This a position with home base Stenungsund, Sweden. However, we will consider changing the home base if skilled applicants presently living in the Netherlands, Sweden or Germany apply.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Mats Wessberg, Sales Manager EMEA, Mats.Wessberg@nouryon.com +46 733 85 53 22
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Wictoria Majstrand HR Business Partner, email@example.com +46 70 957 76 46
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Anna-Lena Palm, Anna-Lena.Palm@nouryon.com +46 733 855 113
Unionen, Linda Schiötz Linda.Schiotz@nouryon.com +46 303 85 362
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
We are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers’ processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries.
Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
Film: Nouryon your partner in essential Chemistry for a sustainable future
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the recruiter and the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.