We are now seeking our next Customer Service Supervisor to Nouryon Technology Solutions in Bohus. The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for the execution and management of Customer Service processes related to order management. Further, you will also act as the customer services focal point for other functions/business/stakeholders.
- Lead and operate the Customer Service (CS) organization and support the Hub Manager in the transition to the new organizational set-up
- Drive implementation of Nouryon Order to Cash Process and drive standardization of way of working
- Ensure established processes and best practices are utilized and effective process controls are in place, ensuring adherence to processes and service levels is maintained
- Provide a high CS level by building / maintaining customer relationships
- Accountable for key operational KPIs such as order service performance, order confirmation time, first time right, # touches per order
- Act as an effective people leader of CS, invests time and resources into building the capabilities of team members, commit to the growth of individuals on team, and lead by example
- Actively manage the interface on CS process related issues (by specific Business and/or Business Lines), for Marketing and Sales team, and functions as Logistics, Planning, Controlling, Production and Site Logistics
- Act as focal point on CS process related issues for internal service units (Information Management, Accounting, Credit Control, Internal Audit, Procurement, Data Management, Human Resources and Facility Services)
- Act as escalation contact on order related issues
- Ensure procedures and knowledge level of CS team is up to standard on regulation, law and Nouryon compliance procedures
- Control, optimize and report on CS performance and business KPI’s
- Ensure proper and efficient usage of processes, systems and tools
- Management Demand Planning coordinating activities, sales forecasting support, if applicable
- Responsible for Managing department budget
- Theoretical education at University or equivalent in the areas economics, sales, trade, administration and/or logistics/distribution.
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer Service Management or related field
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish. More languages preferred.
- Relevant leadership experience from leading and developing teams
- Strong customer focus and experience in implementing differentiated business rules
- Good IT-knowledge; SAP preferred as well as strong MS Office skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Strong stakeholder management and business acumen
To be successful in this position we believe that you have a high social competence, high customer focus and the ability to build successful and long-term relationships. You are confident in your own expertise and deliver results while maintaining a high quality in your work. You also possess the ability to work efficiently and you know how to prioritize in your daily work.
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Marketing Manager Inorganic Specialities and based in Bohus, Sweden. You can read more about living in Sweden
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Joakim Carlén, Marketing Manager Inorganic Specialties , +46 70 957 76 60
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Wictoria Majstrand, HR Business Partner +46 709 577 646
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Karin Ohlsson, +46 31 58 71 14
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46 31 58 77 28
Ledarna, Ronny Knutsson, +46 31 58 73 44
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
We are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers’ processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries.
Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
Film: Nouryon your partner in essential Chemistry for a sustainable future
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the recruiter and the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.