Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
Tolling Operation Lead EMEA
We are now seeking our next Tolling Operations Lead EMEA, Nouryon Performance Formulations in Stenungsund to lead our tolling (contract manufacturing) in the region. In this role, you will be responsible for managing relationships & pricing, running the monthly supply-planning process, translate the demand- and capacity situation into planning strategies as well as to work out appropriate planning parameters together with tolling coordinators to meet customer demand and optimize inventory and capacity utilization. You will be required to balance working capital with business demands and keep a longer-term view of the capacity in the tolling operations.
In the role as Tolling Operations Lead, you will run the Integrated Business Planning process with the output of production plans that satisfy the customer demand at lowest possible cost, within the time horizon 24 months. The position requires a deep knowledge about tolling, contracts, negotiations & pricing strategies, relationship management, planning and supply management.
- Responsible for tolling operations in the region, including contracts, relationship, performance, pricing strategies and improvements
- Responsible for the monthly Tolling Site Management Review for EMEA (Getting capacity info, run and analyze capacity scenarios, prepare supply reports, execute and document Supply Meetings). Ensures there are no capacity or other challenges in the 3-24month horizon from tolling operations.
- Oversees the execution of 0-3-month horizon of tolling operations in coordination with the tolling coordinators. Supports supply related decisions where needed in consultation with the stakeholders. Key responsibility to ensure no business interruptions caused by tolling operations
- Conducts toller performance reviews on regular basis and audits their facilities on defined intervals.
- Maintains the overall tolling execution strategy for the tollers in the region and supports the business planning function in the execution of strategic initiatives
- Tracks departmental KPIs and ensures action plans are in place to maintain the required level of performance
- Maintains the planning control parameters and review them periodically based on data analysis. Ensures BOMs, Recipes, vendor info, pricing info etc is maintained for all the tollers/vendors
- Provides direction to the tolling coordinators on day to day issues as well as the development of skillset within the team. Exerts influence in the matrix organizational setup.
- Follows up and implement actions to improve inventory as well as delivery performance.
- Proposes improvements to the supply planning, scheduling and tolling processes as well as ensures adherence to the processes
- Ensure processes are documented and continuous improvement focus in maintained within the tolling operations
- Review performance of tollers on a regular frequency while keeping track of their KPIs
To be successful in this position we believe that you have a high social competence, high customer focus and the ability to build successful and long-term relationships. You are confident in your own expertise and deliver results while maintaining a high quality in your work. You also possess the ability to work efficiently and you know how to prioritize in your daily work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in SCM, Logistics or Materials Management with at least 5 years’ experience in Procurement or Contract Manufacturing
- One (1+) years in Chemical Manufacturing preferred
- CPIM and Six Sigma Certifications a plus
- Experience in managing contracts, negotiations and relationships
- Ability to work out cost structures and business cases a plus
- Experience in managing teams
- Fluent in written and spoken English. More languages preferred.
- Good IT knowledge, SAP preferred. Proficient in Excel
- Service-oriented and a problem solver and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to Tolling Manager Performance Formulations and based in Stenungsund, Sweden.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. The last day to apply is November 3, 2021.
We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Ijaz Goher, Tolling Manager Performance Formulations +1 312 806 9249.
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Håkan Malmberg Senior Talent Acquisition Manager email: email@example.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Anna-Lena Palm, +46 733 855 113
Unionen, Linda Schiötz, +46 303 853 62
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
We are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers’ processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries.
Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.