Do you want to work in a large international company with endless opportunities?
But belong to a small thriving business with entrepreneurial atmosphere?
Are you passionate about high end products and a sustainable future?
If yes, this might be the next step in your career! Nouryon develops and produces essential chemistry for a sustainable future. We are customer focused and committed to deliver excellent products every time. If you want to play a key role in our expanding global product portfolio and ensure the continuous growth of the Separation Products business, this is the place for you.
In the role of Products Manager you will identify new customer needs and propose new products as well as maximize the customer awareness of our Separation Products line. It’s your responsibility to support market intelligence to gather information on competition, market trends, dynamics and market research. You have a passion for excellence as well as a willingness to work and negotiate with cross functional teams to bring relevant products to the market place. While this position has a strategic aspect to it, you will also carry out tactical activities pertinent to the role on a regular basis.
- You will work in an international environment and cross functional team preparing forecasts and communicating those results to other teams in the company. Responsible for launching new products adapting to new trends and customer needs.
- Represent the marketing intelligence for the product area regarding market size, competitors and strength/weakness.
- Propose long-term strategies and if applicable research and development activities.
- Propose sales promotion activities and working cross functionally on brochures, advertisements and exhibition panels.
- Keep knowledge about our cost situation and how it is influenced by alternative strategies.
- Ensure correct price level on the market in relationship to product quality or brand strength.
- Responsible for keeping global price structure and assortment of products.
- Work within the Pulse methodology.
- Increase the level of presence on the market, through appropriate proposal of marketing and customer activities.