Nouryon is an industry leader within specialty chemicals and we develop our products and processes with a sustainable future in mind. We create safer and more sustainable products and processes and continuously improve the way we work. EKA Engineering is part of our Pulp and Performance organization. Our specialty is the design, installation, and maintenance of plants and equipment for producing bleaching chemicals. We take full ownership of the processes and plants to build strong and long-lasting partnerships.
We are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer based in Bohus, 10 minutes from Gothenburg by train. In the role as Senior Process Engineer you will lead and manage process design projects, and designing plants and equipment for bleaching chemical plants. You will lead the startup of the plants and also be responsible for training of the customers operations personnel. The role gives you the opportunity to work in a multicultural team with customers and stakeholders around the globe.
“We have a team spirit and solve problems together in a creative and dynamic way. If you love to travel internationally and to meet people from different cultures you will enjoy working in our team!“ Bosse Tjernberg, Sr. Process Engineer.
- Lead and manage Process design in external and internal projects and interact with other disciplines including procurement, mechanical, piping, process control, electrical and project administration in order to find optimal solutions.
- Process calculations och equipment design
- Prioritize engineering work in the projects and delegate engineering design and calculations when necessary
- Ensure that the design meets requirements by law, standard and contract by conducting design reviews.
- Responsible for Piping and instrumentation diagram and the material & energy balances
- Provide technical process specifications in equipment purchases
- Provide input to plant design and technical documents in the Sales phase.
- Participate in service visits and plant assessment