We are now looking for a Scientist / Site Responsible Engineer to our pilot plant in Stenungsund.
The role will be responsible for running the pilot plant efficiently and safely, with main focus on product development and research. You will contribute to new products, new processes, and improvements in all application / technology segments, and frequently lead the later stages of global projects.
We offer an exciting key role with a lot of exposure towards different projects and functions. It is an opportunity to develop a unique knowledge, experience and network, and create a good platform for a continued career within the business.
- Act as an expert in synthesis and process chemistry related tasks and questions related to new product development/research, process optimizations, customer complaints, trouble shooting in the plant etc.
- Shared responsibility of equipment and instruments with the aim to maintain modern and efficient facilities that fulfill quality demands and HSE legislations.
- Independently run assignments both for internal and external customers, and interpret the results.
- Proactively communicate results and suggestions to customers in order to ensure that results, samples and used resources fit business needs.
- Report results according to the routines in the management system.
- Be updated with the capabilities of the Surface Chemistry plants.
- Instruct and lead personnel performing experiments, sampling and maintenance within a designated activity or project.