We have an exciting open position, in which you will combine the role of Nordic Energy Manager and Lead Buyer Raw Material in Nouryon Pulp and Performance AB. The position is located in Bohus, approximately 10 minutes from Gothenburg by train.
Nouryon is a leading Chemicals company and a major producer of specialty chemicals. In the Nordic region Nouryon employ more than 2000 people across several Business Units and locations. Of Business Units represented in Nouryon Pulp and Performance Chemicals (PPC) is accountable for the largest energy consumption.
The role as Nordic Energy Manager is primarily to provide energy supply management, power and natural gas, and to guard energy strategic interests of Nouryon business activities in the Nordic countries. The challenge is to make the right strategic and operational decisions, sometimes on short notice, in the complex energy market.
You will combine this role with being Lead Buyer Raw Material for Nouryon PPC Bleaching Chemicals Europe. We operate plants in Sweden, Finland, Norway and France. Raw materials are typically base chemicals, such as Salt, Caustic soda and Hydrochloric acid. There are also process related chemicals, such as catalysts, solvents etc.
In these two roles you will have the possibility to work with procurement in two different segments with different opportunities and challenges. You will build a strong internal network, and the right person will have the ability to grow into more responsibility.
Main Responsibility: Nordic Energy Manager
- Strategic direction and management of PPC’s energy supply short and long term
- Organizational structure, finance and control across the energy organization as well as upstream/downstream
- Strategic and commercial negotiations with PPC’s suppliers and collaborative partners upstream the value chain
- Communication and relations PPC’s energy organization and other Nouryon stakeholders
- Strategic direction and management of the Bleaching Raw Material portfolio
- Strategic and commercial negotiations with Bleaching RM suppliers and collaborative partners along the value chain.
- Communication and relations with Bleaching Business and other Key stakeholders