Do you have experience in logistics and customer service? Would you like to work in a coordinating role in an international environment? We are now seeking our next Customer Service Representative to Nouryon Pulp and Performance Chemicals in Bohus.
In the role as Customer Service Representative you will fulfill the “Order To Cash” cycle for all assigned orders. You will ensure the processing and monitoring is managed in accordance with agreed terms in order to optimally serve customer needs. In this role you will have many contact areas both internally and externally. You provide high customer service level by building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Confirm orders to customers and ensure that the customers special requirement on quality, packaging and documents can be met
- Manage transport administration, for e.g book transport for every order and send transport instruction in compliance with law, regulations and HSE policies
- Coordinate all information regarding customer requirements and requests with internal stakeholders, such as sales managers, production managers, logistics operators etc. to ensure correct deliveries and customer satisfaction
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement; implement and/or optimize work processes, techniques and systems
- Handle export order with payment terms draft, collection and Letter of credit
Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:30 with flextime.