Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
We are now looking for a new Continuous Improvement Manager to our site in Bohus. This is a temporary position for 1 year on a full-time basis.
As Continuous Improvement Manager you will be part of our site in Bohus, ensuring efficient work processes and establishing a culture for continuous improvements. Further you should facilitate the onsite rollout and maintenance of the Leading Performance System which is a harmonized way of working.
As a member of the local management team in Bohus, you will play a crucial role in the continued success of the site.
- Install and maintain continuous improvement program at the site
- Train and coach site management and staff in leading and implementing change
- Conduct shop-floor activity analyses, interviews, data gathering and analysis and compile into improvement opportunities and impact
- Support the site leadership in improvement project idea generation, project
- chartering, action planning and implementation
- Lead Black Belt improvement projects at the site when needed - request more BB support when needed
- Coordinate the site Brown and Green belt improvement projects, ensure the tracking of benefits of local projects and that projects are driven to completion and/or closure
- Local contact for Continuous Improvement related initiatives including Lean Six Sigma
You got the ability and interest to coach, lead and teach colleagues and enjoy being in an environment of change. You are a good team player, knows how to build own network and ability to gain respect and trust through situational leadership and integrity. We also believe that you are risk-friendly and self-directed, able to take a decision quickly within uncertainty.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, TPM
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, run accurate (also statistical) analyses and synthesize recommendations
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a temporary position for 1 year on a full-time basis, reporting directly to the Site Director.
We carry out a continuous selection and may close the application process before the final application date, so don’t hesitate to send us your application. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Site Director, Markus Dimberg Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +46705525046
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerna, Emma Schwartz, 46709577595
Unionen, Heléne Rosenlund. +46708211839
Ledarna, Sanna Backman, +46709577103
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,900 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies