Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
Support and manage implementation of the Inorganic Specialties’ marketing strategy in line with B/L growth and profitability plans.
- Identify and evaluate potential M&A targets. Perform synergy assessments and be supportive in due diligence processes and potential integrations.
- Track price/margin realization and simulate forward looking scenario’s for establishment of action plans and guidelines. Analyze and communicate gaps and support sales and marketing in margin improvement initiatives. Maintain up-to date price/quotation tools and train user community in said
- B/L CRM focal point. Secure highest possible system efficiency and effectiveness and educate sales & marketing community to reach best in class usage level.
- Analyze channel performance and success rates of the B/L channel management program.
- Support development and maintenance of detailed 5-year marketing plan (LTP) in cooperation with Segment Leads, Controller, Business Planning and Technology.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant professional area
- Strong communication skills and English proficiency
- Proven analytical capabilities and abilities to manage multi-sourced data sets and create actionable insights to drive improvement
To be successful in this position we believe that you are a performance driven and relationship building business analyst. You are a strong communicator who enjoy collaborating cross functionally in various geographical areas and cultures. Your skills in in MS Office package (especially Excel and PowerPoint) are excellent and you also have previous experience from project management and BI/ERP systems. You have a solid understanding of international business processes and are able to prioritize and execute strategic marketing initiatives with limited direction.
Position might require occasional regional and global travel.
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Manager Channel Management and Marketing Strategy. The position is preferably based in Gamlestan (Gothenburg, Sweden) but we will also consider applicants who reside in the United States (Houston Area) and the Netherlands.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Rasmus Olsson, Manager Channel Management and Marketing Strategy. Rasmus.L.Olsson@Nouryon.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Katarina Risö +46 709 57 74 27
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46 708 21 18 39
Ledarna: Sanna Backman, +46 709 57 71 03
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 9,700 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process, we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.