Process Excellence Manager
Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
In your future role as Process Excellence Manager you will
- Drive and deliver Continuous improvement for Customer Service Hub and interface with related functions
- Develop and maintain process descriptions (Business Process Mapping) in cooperation with CE lead
- Initiate & lead Continuous improvement initiatives, incl. change management
- Enhancing and consulting on individual and team performance KPI’s
- Contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of Sales & Distribution technology-based business solutions
- Creating, executing and documenting tests as per updated procedure
- Participating in identifying configuration changes per M&S CAB meeting
- Provide hands-on participation on cross-functional project teams in the development of new enhancement. The job will include any necessary tasks, including documentation and verification of final solution.
We believe you bring
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or similar area of focus preferred or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Must have worked for large organizations on large complex projects.
- Minimum 8+ Years of SAP experience in SAP SCM, Sales & Distribution and with good exposure to inbound and outbound end to end processing.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) and other forms of technology related to his/her job; keeps up to date on technological changes; adapts work approach to keep pace with innovations in technology
We believe you are...
An individual with an analytical mindset and possess high problem solving skills.
With your excellent written and verbal communication skills you develop effective relationships across various functions
We offer you
At Nouryon, we not only offer an exciting role and nice colleagues, but also benefits in addition to your salary. Nouryon has a collective agreement with IKEM, but in addition to that, we also offer unilateral benefits such as bonus, reduced working hours, health care allowance, lunch allowance and much more.
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Good to know
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to Jodi Thomas, Director Customer Service and based in Gothenburg.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume. We care for your personal data (GDPR) hence we do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
We look forward to receiving your application! Once it's with us we will review to see if we have a match between your skills and the role! We aim to get back to you at the soonest but latest after application closing date, with an update on the process.
We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email via Success Factors.
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,650 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact hiring manager, Jodi Thomas, Director Customer Service: email@example.com
If you have any questions about the recruitment process or your application or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Katarina Risö +46709577427
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46 708 21 18 39
Ledarna: Sanna Backman, +46 709 57 71 03
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.