Are you our new MES Expert?
Today Nouryon has a matured and competitive MES platform compared to peers in the industry. Meanwhile MES systems are constantly evolving, and as Nouryon MES expert, you will be able to demonstrate and enrich your expertise in emerging technologies as well as existing. The expertise will help you position you as a leader and valuable asset to any organization.
In your future role as application manager MES/OT you will
• Executes changes & enhancements: describe problem, information analysis, prepare solution, execute system change (self or by third party), unit test of the change, amend user documentation, implementation, after care
• Frequently contact with key users on open tickets & act as co-coordinator for Key User network and meetings
• Co-responsible for activities to ensure applications functions and operates appropriately
• Supporting project handover activities (hand over from deliverables and knowledge from a project to the Application Maintenance teams) for the area of responsibility
• Support projects in execution of changes / enhancements
• Implement further automation initiatives
We believe you bring
• Prehensive experience in the IT/OT sector including good experience with OT near applications execution and implementation
• Relevant experience within MES (Manufacturing Execution system) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Systems. Applications in our portfolio are, but not limited to, GE Application Suite (Plant Application, Historian, iFIX), PTC KepwareEx
• Master/bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field of study
• Being familiar with standards like ITIL, ISA 95, T-SQL
• Fluent skills in English ( speaking and writing)
Great if you have
• Knowledge in NET VB, ASP, PowerShell, Azure/Power BI, and Virtual OS (Hyper-V), MS SQL Server, MS OS Server
• Certification in IT system maintenance / configuration / customizing
We believe you are...
A result-oriented person who drives for efficient results, has customer focus, and shows ownership of incidents and problems. You are a team player by nature and have good communication skills.
Is dedicated to reaching and maintaining the required quality of system performance and solutions
We offer you
You will be a part of a global team with a central competence center in Sweden. Team hubs are in China, India, Europe, Brazil, and US and the operational model that we support is “follow the sun”, which means that collaboration globally between the regional teams are our foundation for our success in Nouryon. In addition to the daily responsibilities there will be project opportunities. We are continuously implementing MES capabilities and new technology development within the area around the globe.
Our broad application portfolio makes it also possible to offer personal development opportunities in different directions. Specializing in new applications, going the management route to lead services, building skills in new business requirement, setting the scope for next manufacturing technology generation.
At Nouryon, we not only offer an exciting role and nice colleagues, but also benefits in addition to your salary. Nouryon has a collective agreement with IKEM, but in addition to that, we also offer unilateral benefits such as bonus, reduced working hours, health care allowance, lunch allowance and much more.
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Good to know
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to Mattias Klubb, Delivery Manager MES based in Gothenburg.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume. We care for your personal data (GDPR) hence we do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
We look forward to receiving your application! Once it's with us we will review to see if we have a match between your skills and the role! We aim to get back to you at the soonest but latest after application closing date, with an update on the process.
We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email via Success Factors.
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,650 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact hiring manager Mattias Klubb, Delivery Manager MES at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the recruitment process or your application or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Katarina Risö +46709577427
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46 708 21 18 39
Ledarna: Sanna Backman, +46 709 57 71 03
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.