Nouryon Asset Management EMEIA
Asset Management EMEIA is Nouryon’s center of excellence in the field of project management and process engineering. We create business value for Nouryon by delivering investment projects and optimizing current operations.
We offer an interesting working environment with approximately 30 highly skilled technical professionals. Our engineers are located in offices in the Netherlands and Sweden. At Asset Management you will get the opportunity to further developing your talents and skills and contributing to continuously improve our organization and services.
For our offices in Sweden, either Bohus or Stockvik, we are looking for an experienced Process Engineer who can fulfill the requirements outlined below.
The main tasks and responsibilities are to:
- Participate in projects, being able to act as lead engineer.
- Leading small projects.
- Based on customer demands defines scope of projects and manages uncertainties within the own discipline.
- Perform process design in projects including:
-Basis of design, flow sheeting, process flow diagram, material and heat balance
-Process calculations, sizing of equipment, piping and instrumentation
- Create and establish P&ID (Piping & Instrument Diagram)
- Preparation of functional descriptions of instrumentation and process control Be responsible for new process design, using new technology and RD&I information
- Perform technical evaluation of quotations and support sourcing on contract agreements
- Document the activities performed on processes and design work including documentation to customer
- Participate/lead as Process Engineer at commissioning and start-up of plants
- Carry out training of the customer's operations and maintenance staff
- Participate/lead as process responsible in safety analysis and other HSE activities
- Provide process engineering support at customer’s site / trouble shooting
- Apply to all local HSE&S rules on site and Nouryon guidelines
- M Sc Chemical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience with chemical plant design, start up and commissioning or process engineering in R&D.
- Excellent knowledge in process engineering and process design tools
- Knowledge in risk assessment
- Collaborative and teamwork oriented
- Result oriented
- Very flexible, fast response to change in cultural environment (business and/or geographical context)
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Excellent knowledge in English (written and spoken)
Indication of job level: MM3/MM4.
The level of the job will be in line with the number of years of relevant working experience.
To be successful in this position you should have a high level of hostmanship and be eager to contribute to continuous improvements. You feel comfortable working with deadlines, and you are a good communicator, both within the team and to partners.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the team leader, Guy Skantze.
For information about the vacancy, please contact Guy Skantze +46 (0)761010831, firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Business Partner My Ekström, +46 (0)709577392, email@example.com
For union related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Karin Ohlsson, +46 (0)31587114
Unionen, Heléne Rosenlund, +46 (0)31587186