Are you a Procurement professional looking for the next career step in a challenging environment?
In this role you will drive and support strategy, procurement excellence and spend-down for your categories Road packed & Road Bulk liquid for the Nordics region in close cooperation with the Business, global category managers and other stakeholders.
You will be successful when you know the business requirements and logistic strategy, be continuously innovative towards market developments and are able to implement improvements in the logistic set-up in both cost and service.
You spend approximately 20% of your time traveling and will be joining an International team of 7 Procurement Logistics professionals with each their own category’s and scope. This means it’s an individual contributor role and you will be reporting to the Regional Logistics Sourcing Leader EMEIA.
Even though you will be focusing on your own scope and categories we are looking for a team player too.
The role and its responsibilities:
- Your core task will be to develop and deploy The Logistics Strategy aligned with the Business lines requirements and strategy;
- By leading logistics tenders and strategic sourcing activities you will support commercial controls to fully leverage Nouryon power in the market and secure maximum benefit to the individual Business lines;
- You will contribute to modelling & simulation, logistics mode selection to ensure cross Business lines synergies and benefits are captured;
- At all times you maintain a continuous approach to learning and market intelligence in order to keep up with the best source of supply, benchmarking, and market trends.
To apply for this position, you should match below profile:
- Business or engineering degree at bachelor/university level
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in logistics procurement /supply chain activities; knowledge of the Chemical industry or mentioned categories is off course considered to be an advantage
- Strong background in logistics operations and HSE requirements (warehousing and transportation)
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills and ability to influence and guide others
- Experience with lean management methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma
- Powerful interpersonal, influencing and communication skills, including a strong Microsoft Office capability and fluent written and spoken English
This is (y)our offer!
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
Additional information and applications:
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Regional Logistics Sourcing Leader EMEIA and based in Bohus.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Eric Major, Regional Logistics Sourcing Leader EMEIA, +31889695929.
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Matilda Bolin, HR, +46709577134.
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Karin Ohlsson, +46 (0)31587114
Unionen, Heléne Rosenlund, +46 (0)31587186
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
We are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers’ processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries. Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
Film: Nouryon your partner in essential Chemistry for a sustainable future
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process, we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the recruiter and the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies