We are now looking for an experienced Process Engineer who will be involved in developing and pushing through proposals for growth, increased efficiency and safety improvements.
You will be joining a skilled team of engineers with experience from multiple organizations and various fields. In this function you will have many contact areas and work with several functions on site. Cooperation and team orientation are key in this role.
Our PQC department is supporting our plants at Site Stockvik with expertise in process engineering, process safety, laboratory engineering and quality management. We have a high ambition to deliver owners engineering and improve process safety and product quality. At the PQC department you will get the opportunity to further develop your talents and skills and contribute to continuously improve our organization.
The main tasks and responsibilities are to:
- Act as process expert on site
- Act as lead process engineer, site representative or technical licensor in projects
- Lead and continuously improves projects and processes of relevance for PQC
- Based on customer demands defines scope of projects and manages uncertainties within the own discipline.
- Gives support to the plant with improvement projects with regards to capacity, efficiency, VCM and safety(HSE)
- Responsible for assurance in performing risk analyses in projects and small modifications (HAZOP, What-If, LOPA, SIL, MOC)
- Participate/lead as Process Engineer at commissioning and start-up of projects
- Perform process design in projects including:
- Basis of design, flow sheeting, process flow diagram, material and heat balance
- Process calculations, sizing of equipment, piping and instrumentation
- Create and establish P&ID (Piping & Instrument Diagram)
- Preparation of functional descriptions of instrumentation and process control
- Carry out training of the customer's operations and maintenance staf
- Apply to all local HSE&S rules on site and Nouryon guidelines
- M Sc Chemical Engineering or similar
- Extensive relevant experience or at least 5 years of experience in process engineering.
- Experience with chemical plant design, start up and commissioning
- Experience with process engineering in R&D or manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge in process engineering and process design tools
- Knowledge in risk assessment
- Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
To be successful in this role, you are a good communicator who is proactive and driven to solve problems, both on your own and with others. You are flexible, adopt to fast changes and is a quick starter. You are also eager to contribute to continuous improvements. You are result oriented and feel comfortable working with deadlines.
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the PQC manager.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Rawand Rauf, PQC Manager, +46 709 577 374
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Sara Svanbäck, HR Business Partner, +46 70-286 95 77.
If you have any general questions or need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@nouryon.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Sveriges Ingenjörer, Carl Nordlander, +4660-13 42 25
Unionen, Mattias Andersson, +4660-13 41 69
Ledarna, Magnus Söderberg, +4660-13 42 05
We look forward to your application!
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.