The Global Marketing Communications Manager will develop and implement B2B marketing communications strategies for multiple market segments at global and regional levels. The global marketing communications manager will support global and regional marketing managers for multiple market segments by crafting and tailoring innovative digital marketing tactics combined with traditional integrated marcom activities to increase market awareness about our product range and applications. Equally importantly, by engaging customers and prospects and educating them about our business line and technologies to generate quality leads for new sales growth.
- Coordination of digital/online product campaigns: e-Newsletters and email blast campaigns aimed at targeted customers and prospects - editing/writing content, creating artwork using SendGrid templates, managing email address distribution list.
- Content strategy - Working with marketing managers, creates content generation strategy to increase product online presence within Noryon’s digital platforms, and B2B social media venues. Writes new content for market segments web pages and manages lead generation web forms.
- Coordination of virtual and F2F tradeshows – from booth design to production of marketing collateral and sponsorships -- as well as Nouryon’ s virtual and traditional seminars for customers and distributors.
- Writes product and market-related press releases. Promotes white papers/technical articles while building strong relationship with trade publications.
- Coordination of product technical literature production -- brochures, technical bulletins, technical presentations and posters -- including planning, writing, editing and artwork ensuring alignment with brand standards and trademarks compliance.
- Production of videos, interactive brochures and animated presentations as well as e-learning sites to educate customers and prospects about our product applications and safety;
- Supports regional marketing managers by coordinating translations and/or adaptation of global marcom campaigns and product literature to local markets and customers’ needs as well as creation of new product literature to support launches of products developed for specific geographies.
- Integrated marcom plan to support new product launches with a mix of B2B digital and traditional marketing tactics.
- Measures marcom and digital tactics effectiveness by reporting on leads generation and metrics/KPIs/conversion rate for relevant digital marcom initiatives such as online advertisement and social media campaigns, webinars, websites, email blast and newsletters.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or public relations
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum 5 years of experience with B2B marketing and digital communications, marketing tools and platforms, agency experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, photoshop, email blast platforms, CMS/websites, SEO/SEM, video production and webinar platforms.
- Please note that this role requires approx. 25% travelling.
- Problem-solver with excellent communication skills both in writing and as a storyteller.
- Structured and have good interpersonal skills as well as possess demonstrated strategic thinking, influencing capabilities and business acumen.
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
All applicants offered positions by Nouryon will be required to provide proof of their fully vaccinated COVID-19 status prior to beginning employment, subject to any exceptions made by Nouryon for religious or disability-related reasons.