We are now looking for a Logistics Procurement Specialist who will be based in the new Nouryon Business Center in Gothenburg. The role will be part of our dynamic EMEIA Procurement team, with colleagues in Sweden and the Netherlands, and provide many opportunities to develop your skills within a global company that is on an exciting growth path.
We are looking for someone with experience from logistics procurement, strong analytical skills, and the ambition to develop and grow within the team and Nouryon.
- Deploy the Logistics Strategy aligned with the business/site requirements
- Deliver regional procurement of logistics according to set objectives
- Deliver continuous improvements by contributing to cross-business assessment and benchmarking to identify logistics improvement opportunities
- Deliver agreed savings with P/L impact and process optimizations to businesses
- Ensure successful implementation of logistics change projects by providing risk management support
- Ensure that procurement systems are properly maintained
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in logistics/supply chain activities, including some procurement experience
- Background in logistics operations and HSE requirements (warehousing and transportation)
- Experience with lean management methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills and ability to influence and guide others
- Experience in Sourcing and contract management
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Spoken and written English
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Nouryon is a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 9,700 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Regional Logistics Procurement Manager and based in Gothenburg.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
We kindly ask internal candidates to apply with their Nouryon email.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Eric Majoor, Regional Logistics Procurement Manager, +31651218090.
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Kristina Nygren, HR Business Partner, +46709577477.
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Emma Lundin +467095775 95
Unionen, Helene Rosenlund +4631587728
Ledarna, Sanna Backman +46 7095771 03
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.