Do you have experience in customer service? Would you like to work in a coordinating role in an international environment? We are now seeking our next Customer Service Representatives to Nouryon in Gothenburg or Stenungsund. In this role you will have many contact areas both internally and externally and you provide high customer service level by building and maintaining customer relationships.
In the role as Customer Service Representative you will fulfill the “Order To Invoice” cycle for all assigned orders. You will ensure that the processing and monitoring is managed in accordance with agreed terms in order to optimally serve customer needs.
Order to Cash
- Responsible for the timely execution of Order To Invoice process for personally assigned customers using SAP.
- Contribute in the order handling for all other customers served by the Customer Service Team, whenever needed in a backup roll.
Servicing customers in line with service-levels defined by the company, such as
- Service related to customer segmentation, lead-times, product availability, demand & supply plan, quality and coordination/booking of transport & logistics.
- Communicate in a professional way with the customers about requests not met as well as upcoming deviations from what has been agreed.
- Input and follow up on complaints and keep customers informed about progression.
- To maintain, improve and build relationships with customers
- To be the first point of contact to the assigned customer whilst coordinating the internal network of Performance Formulations and Technology Solutions functions/departments
- Handling and coordination of other customer requests, product information, questionnaires and other types of documents.
- Catch business related information from customers and forward back to Account Managers/Sales Managers.
- Support sales functions keeping track on customers demand and report changes in plan back to sales.
• Theoretical education at University or equivalent in area of sales, trade, administration or logistics/distribution.
• Minimum 1-3 year work experience, in a relevant professional area.
• Project process experience and process development highly valuated and preferred
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Fluent in written and spoken Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch or German is highly valued and merited.
• Good IT knowledge, OTI related systems and SAP is preferred.
• Good communicative and interpersonal skills, service minded and positive.
• Good knowledge in terms and conditions relevant to order process
To be successful in this position we believe that you have a high social competence, high customer focus and the ability to build successful and long-term relationships. You are confident in your own expertise and deliver results while maintaining a high quality in your work. You also possess the ability to work efficiently and you know how to prioritize in your daily work.
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a temporary position for 9 months on a full-time basis, reporting to the Customer Service Manager and based in Bohus or Stenungsund and later during the autumn in Gothenburg, Sweden. You can read more about living in Gothenburg here: https://www.movetogothenburg.com/ Please note, that start date will be first week of August 2021.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Pia Fallström, email@example.com or Ann-Charlotte Sellén, firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Carolina jensen, HR Business Partner email@example.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerna, Anna-Lena Palm +46733855113
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46 31 58 77 28
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 9,700 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
The application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process, we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.