At Nouryon, formerly known as AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals, we are building an Integrated Supply Chain function with company-wide standardized processes, continuous improvement and process-centric behaviors. Fundamental in this culture is the implementation of our Leading Performance System ALPS. A key part of ALPS is designing and deploying World Class Maintenance and reliability. Within the function, we have a challenging vacancy for an Operational Excellence Expert Maintenance.
As Operational Excellence Expert Maintenance you will:
• Do design work and align with the design team to ensure the overall package is complete and consistent in content, look and feel and approach.
• Support site personnel at all levels to implement and realize value; analyze current states, support action planning, coach and challenge.
• Be responsible for monitoring progress and providing immediate feedback in case of deviations from plan.
• Be responsible for aligning with experts from other work streams and feeding back valuable insights to the Operational Excellence Team Lead and Maintenance Lead
• Be mainly working at our sites in the (South of) the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. Incidentally, you might have to work in other European countries, if extra support is needed there.
• Be travelling frequently. We estimate 70% of your time. However, this could be less if you live for instance in the South-East of the Netherlands, close to some of our manufacturing sites.