1. Lead the team to operate on daily import & export operations, deal with the difficulties to support team keep stable service level.
2. Import & export cost management, minimize extra surcharge, find cost saving opportunities and implementation.
3. Generate monthly report, including data analysis, improvement actions, and organize review meeting with stakeholders.
4. Lead to continuously process optimization and improvement, implementation.
5. Manage forwarders/carriers’ daily operations, performance KPIs, and monthly review with forwarders to improve performance.
6. Encourage and arrange team members to participant trainings of expert knowledge.
7. Proactive communicate with China customs/China entry-exit Inspection and quarantine/Marine Affairs,etc. related bureau to timely get the government rules and regulations updated and comply with them. HS code.