Requirements for Job: (Experiences / Functional Skills and Knowledge):
- Business: has worked in 2 or more units.
- Functional: has worked in at least 2 parts of the function.
- Project: project member or led a functional project within the own unit.
- Work Scope: has been exposed to working and impacting in 1 or 2 countries.
Functional Skills & Knowledge
- MSc in Business Administration;
- SAP; Excel and other Microsoft Office programs;
- English (fluent)
- Analy s e results from the site and provide various management information (locally, SBU and LE). Provide proactive support and advice to management on financial and economics topics.
- Work in close cooperation with the BU accounting team with respect to the registration of transactions, flows of goods and money and other accounting entries in the accounting systems.
- Assurance of adequate cost allocations to other business partners at the site and minority shareholder.
- Coordinates budget/Rolling Forecast process based on the BU / site plans, in collaboration with budget holders.
- Prepares, administers and monitors procedures.
- Responsible for follow-up of the internal audits performed by AUD and external financial audits.
- Coordinates the submission of Application requests (AR).
- Coordinates the local “In Control” activities on the basis of BU guidelines / instructions.
- Responsible for the financial administration (balance sheet, P&L, EVA capital) in accordance with IFRS, FEM and BU guidelines.
- Member of the site management team.
- Has a duty to properly observe and promulgate the working conditions and QHSE rules (both statutory and company rules) in a responsible and efficient manner.
- Planning and control at the site in line with company reporting standards and time tables, assuring adequate internal control at the site, performs ad hoc financial analysis and Involvement in tax and statutory reporting.
- As a member of the site management team and regional business team, participate in the development and implementation of the site strategy.
- Act as an interface of the local government authorities, ensure all financial activities are comply with local requirements.