Our production site in Cologne (Niehl) is looking for you as a
Production Manager (f/m/d)
- Providing work procedures & instructions that ensure safe and efficient execution of all tasks, including PtW, and LoToTo procedures.
- Develop long term and short term TIP (Tactical Improvement Plan ) for production department and integrate into the year Site TIP, including department development & recruitment, productivity, quality, efficiency and HSE improvement.
- Ensure adherence to all site procedures, work instructions and other regulations and guidelines. Walk the talk.Adherence to production budget and realize yearly improvement.
- Adherence to production planning, BOM and realize yearly improvement.
- Process owner of performance management in production: plan, review and actions.
- Process owner of OAM, AUM, PEM and ORM process in production.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering
- Working and hands-on experience in a chemical production plant (preferred Seveso)
- Leadership experience
- Good communication skills at all levels in the plant
- Good knowledge of German and English: verbal and writing
If you are interested in this position, please apply through our system including your motivation, your earliest starting date, and your approximate salary expectation. For questions please contact Mr Paskal Stefanic : firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: +49 (0) 173 8727 092.
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. Please visit our website at: https://www.nouryon.com/